Portugal Ventures – Call for Entrepreneurship
Date: September 3, 2015
Portugal Ventures has launched a new initiative to promote investment for market-oriented scientific and technological projects in the Seed Capital phase, the Ignition Programme.
The Ignition Programme’s main goals are to reinforce the Portuguese entrepreneurship ecosystem by improving the link between entrepreneurs, R&D centres, incubators, industry experts and Venture Capital; and help highlight the value of scientific and technological knowledge and use of its potential to change the structure of the Portuguese economy and to increase its competitiveness.
By participating in the Programme, the selected projects will have access to the following:
- Contact with the Ignition Partners Network – preparation of application to be investment ready, coaching and incubation;
- Assignment of a significant majority of the start-up share capital to its founders;
- Expert mentoring of the projects funded by Portugal Ventures, by both national and international experts;
- The opportunity to be accelerated or incubated in international hubs of innovation;
- Periodic Calls/Cycles of investment (see the calendar).
Until 14th September 2015 – Pre-Screening of the projects submitted to the Twelfth Call For Entrepreneurship
17th or 28th or 29th or 30th September 2015 – Pitches to the Assessment Panel
12th October to 14th October 2015 – Assessment by and Pitches to the Board of Directors of Portugal Ventures
Until 14th January 2016 – Conclusion and Investment
Find more information on the Ignition Programme here.
The Ignition Programme is an initiative included in the +e+i Programme.